The digital cooking oil tester testo 270 will enable you to work more reliably, intuitively and efficiently. You will find this digital cooking oil tester to be a competent assistant, helping you achieve impeccable quality assurance when it comes to your frying processes. Easy cooking oil monitoring using testo 270 will enable you to observe critical TPM(Total Polar Material)/ TPC(Total Polar Compound) values, so that you can change the oil at just the right time. This saves you from changing the cooking oil more frequently than is necessary, allowing you to benefit from the associated cost savings.
Robust, simple and convenient for the kitchen
With its reliable measurement technology, testo 270 the digital cooking oil tester is your competent partner when it comes to ensuring quality assurance for your deep fryer, whether you are using the instrument in your restaurant business, commercial kitchen, in catering, food inspection, or in the quality assurance or production of food.
The digital cooking oil tester is easy to use: you can set the required TPM(Total Polar Material)/ TPC(Total Polar Compound) limit values in advance, and protect them from being modified inadvertently with a PIN. The cooking oil tester’s display will assist you during the measurement itself: it will flash until a stable reading is reached. The display signalling function in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green) enables quick detection of the measurement result range. Naturally, the accurate reading in %TPM can also be read off on the display.
All the advantages of testo 270 digital cooking oil tester at a glance
- It’s simple: It features self-explanatory operation with 3-stage alarm backlight, the capacitive oil sensor from Testo makes it possible to carry out back-to-back measurements in hot oil without needing to wait for the cooking oil tester to cool down.
- It’s accurate: Calibration can be carried out at the measuring location using the reference oil
- It’s robust: The fibreglass housing of Testo’s digital cooking oil tester is extremely impact-resistant. Moreover, the oil sensor is embedded in metal and is therefore break-proof. In compliance with protection class IP 65, it is protected against water jets and can be washed under running water
- It’s safe: Users are protected from the heat of the cooking oil thanks to the measuring instrument’s ergonomic design
- It’s clear: %TPM(Total Polar Material)/ TPC(Total Polar Compound)shown on the large display along with the unambiguous signalling function of the display illumination in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green); Hold and Auto-Hold function for the display of readings